A message from the UNM SA+P Alumni Chapter

February 2, 2015 - Chris Nesbit

Dear Fellow UNM SA+P Alumni/Alumnae,

I would like to introduce myself: My name is Chris Nesbit (UNM SA+P ‘91 and ‘94) and I was recently elected to the position of President for the SA+P Chapter of the UNM Alumni Association. Many of you may not be aware that the School of Architecture and Planning has an active Chapter of the UNM Alumni Association. We were founded in 2001 with the mission of assisting the School in raising funds to support the campaign for building the new building. Many of you contributed to that campaign and I thank you for your participation. UNM now has a very nice and modern facility to teach the skills necessary for the new professionals entering the fields of architecture, planning, and landscape architecture.

The
SA+P Chapter remains dedicated to helping the School with endowment / scholarship / grant funding, portfolio and resume reviews for career days, local community and facility tours for students, post-lecture events, professional outreach and communication, and student relief. Our ongoing efforts rely heavily on the participation of volunteers. We are looking to grow our membership and are reaching out to our Alumni for support in the form of time, talent, and financial support. More information about our Alumni Association can be found on the SA+P web site. 

I want to make you aware of the opportunity to increase the value of your degree and support both UNM and the School of Architecture and Planning. I am reaching out to you with the hopes that you will consider both participating in our Alumni Association and that you would consider funding the SA+P Alumni Chapter in your current and future support of UNM.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope to hear from you soon and see you at a
SA+P or SA+P Alumni Chapter event!

Sincerely,
Chris Nesbit
President
UNM
SA+P Alumni Association