Student Work Submissions
Each department (and the Fab Lab) will use a jury to select a certain number of pieces. The winning pieces will be displayed on the SA+P Website and featured on the televised slide shows around the building. Certain pieces may be nominated for a student feature, or a feature on the Dean's upcoming newsletter.
All submissions must be received no later than 11:59pm on Friday, November 15th, 2019. Submissions will only be considered if the application criteria is met.
Each department will select 10-15 final submissions to display.
The Fab Lab will also display up to 7 physical submissions in the gallery if selected. If you have a physical piece to submit, upload a quality photograph to your application & make note that you have a physical copy as well.
Selected pieces will be posted November 25, 2019.
- Applicant must be a current student of SA+P
- Applicant must submit materials by deadline in the appropriate form.
- Applicant must include complete application.
- Applicant must include an appropriately sized digital file in PD, PNG or JPG format.
Your Application for Student Work Feature will include:
- Department Name (ARCH, LA, CRM or FabLab)
- Title of work (If relevant)
- Competitions won, placed, or entered:
- Class or Independent Work:
- Advisor Faculty Involved:
- Date Completed:
- The work itself as a PDF, JPG, or PNG file.
Submit applications with the subject line "Student Work/DEPT" to SAAP@UNM.EDU.
Please only submit RECENT (2018-2019) work. Direct all questions to email@example.com