Student Work Submissions
Ready to show off your work?
SA+P is proud to help display your work on our social media, website, gallery and news releases- follow the steps below to apply and submit your work.
*We are now accepting work in all phases of progress-- including sketches, drafts, and final projects.
- Applicant must be a current student of SA+P
- Applicant must include complete application.
- Applicant must include an appropriately sized digital file in PDF, PNG or JPG format.
Your Application for Student Work Feature will include:
- Department Name (ARCH, LA, CRM or FabLab)
- Title of work (If relevant)
- Competitions won, placed, or entered:
- Class or Independent Work:
- Advisor Faculty Involved:
- Date Completed:
- The work itself as a PDF, JPG, or PNG file.
Submit applications with the subject line "Student Work/DEPT" to SAAP@UNM.EDU.
Please only submit RECENT (2018-present) work. Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org